NOTE CHANGE OF DATES FOR LAST 3 FINGER LAKES RACES
The Approved fall schedule for Finger Lakes is:
1. September 24, 3 and up, colts and geldings preferred, ALW, non-winners of a stake in 2016, 5f , purse $35,000
2. October 8, 3 and up, fillies and mares, ALW, 6f, purse $35,000
3. October 22, 3 and up, colts and geldings preferred, ALW, non-winners of a stake 1 mile or over in 2016 , 1m 70yd, purse $35,000
4. November 11, 3 and up, fillies and mares, ALW, 1m 70yd, purse $35,000
5. November 21, 3 and up, colts and geldings preferred, ALW, 6f, purse $35,000
6. November 28, 2 YO, NORMAN HALL STAKES, 6f, purse $75,000. Nominations close Nov 11. Click here for a nomination form.
NEXT BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
Tuesday, October 25, 6:30PM, Suffolk Downs
Annual Meeting of members to elect Directors for 2017
Candidates for election to the Board of Directors must be present to introduce themselves to the membership and give a short summary of why they want to serve.
The following candidates are running for the Board
3. Karen Benson
E-mail MTBA@comcast.net to add an item to the agenda.
©MTBA 508-252-3690 Email the MTBA@comcast.net
Massachusetts Thoroughbred Breeders Association
175 Littleton Road, Chelmsford, MA 01824